Content marketing can be a valued tool for almost any company, in approximately any industry, at virtually any point in the sales cone. But with the flood of content available, how does a brand create and allocate content that allows the company and the audience to experience that value? Developing a content strategy is at the heart of every great marketing efforts.
This strategy focuses more on the planning, creation, and delivery of your content idea to your clients in a way that it gets them hooked.
This month, our mission is to identify the main business goal for the first quarter of the year and then to develop a content strategy to support it.
SEO Result, Increase Visitors 65%
We will use Google to understand what kind of information searchers are looking for whether informational, navigational, or commercial.
Do keyword research to discover evergreen topics, keyword opportunities, related keywords, and questions. Do a thorough competitive analysis to determine for which you can rank in the top five within the next three to six months. What content strategy are your competitors using?
What is Content Strategy?
Content strategy is the tactic of getting your message to your intended audience. This includes :
- The core idea of the message you want to pass across
- The supporting ideas that will strengthen the main ideas
- The layout of the idea
- Breaking your ideas down into different thematic topics and subtopics
- The offer you are making to your potential clients
- The benefits of your offer
- A call to action your want your clients to take
- How you intend to promote your offer to your clients